Home PagePlanning permission guidance

Planning Permission Guidance

The use of pods in your garden for home & domestic use

Where pods are required for domestic use (eg home office, extra bedroom, summerhouse), then planning permission is usually not required. However we would always advise you to seek confirmation from your local planning authority.

Business Use

Unless your business is currently engaged in tourism (eg camping & caravan site), then planning permission is required for the change of land use and therefore requires submission of a planning application to the local planning authority.